DO YOU LOVE POTATOES???? I KNOW I DO! POTATO LOVERS IN THE WHOLE WORLD UNITE FOR THIS POTATO WORSHIP ENTRY. HOW VERSATILE CAN POTATOES BE...... ALL SHAPES AND SIZES, SOFT OR HARD, HEALTHY OR UNHEALTHY, DRY OR WET, FOR THE OLD OR YOUNG, FIT OR UNFIT, POTATOES ARE PERFECT AND NO MATTER WHAT, POTATOES STILL TASTE AWESOME!! WELL HERE WE GO. MASH POTATOES BAKED POTATOES BOILED POTATOES FRIED POTATOES STRAIGHT CUT FRIES CRISS CROSS FRIES CURLY FRIES SMILEY FRIES HASHBROWNS ROSTI GRATIN POTATO SALAD POTATO CHIPS POTATO CAKES ... .. . ALRIGHTY... DONT ALL OF THE ABOVE MAKES YOUR MOUTH SALIVATE? I'm a huge fan of potatoes and I would kill for them, literally. Potatoes is a good source of Carbohydrates and the starch will get converted to the energy you need for the day! Any potato lover know that the right amount of potatoes would do us some good but too much of them, you're g...
Starbucks :D Quite a day. Vivo with Jiamin. Lunched at LJS. Window-shopped awhile. Checked out guys at NUM. Spend cash at Minitoons on Gummies. Chilled at Starbucks. Cam-whored a little. Went to Keppel Club to surprise Baby. Walked back to Vivo. Walked, Chilled, late dinner at hawker. Bused home, Baby slept. :D Lesson starts at 8am tomorrow. I doubt I can wake up. I know myself duh. Dress tomorrow with flipflops. Hope to wake up in time to do my hair. Long day tomorrow, long day. & yes, Sorry people. Made up my mind already. I officially stopped. Did I mention, Baby carried me on the way back home from train station. I swear I screamed all the way. If you feel disgusted, this site is definitely not your pick.
After all these months, I finally dreamt of you. I dreamt of us, the way I wanted us to be. It was a sweet dream then I woke up, realizing it was actually a nightmare because I can never have you. I took a deep breath and exhaled disbelief, the disbelief that I finally dreamt of you after all these time. Next breath I smiled a little as I exhaled, the dream was too good, it was everything I wanted. The next breath i choked a little when I inhaled and exhaled all my disappointment and the pain that unknowingly built up in me. I fell back into that dark pit I struggled to escape from. That dark pit thats filled with us, the happy us, the sad us, just us. I hear your laughter in my head and tears swelled. Oh how I miss that wonderful sound. I miss you so much. I miss you and I want to continue dreaming you, I want to be saturated with you so I will never forget you, not one bit. I'm holding on to you, wondering if I meant this much to you and in the process, I'm breaking myself bu...
Comments