came back from work. funny things kept happening. seriously, working there is all fun and laughter. but it's all sweat and hardwork too. so i'm just going to keep working and working there, and keep earning the money.

tomorrow it's another day of full shift. boooohoooo =( but i'm sure there's going to be a touch of fun and laughter in the midst of the hardwork. the rumours are actually quite funny actually. well none of them are true though.
they spice up & speed up the process of work. i'm glad to know them. no joke. I'm Glad !! ((:

ytd went for LS. well i was late. cause i went from work. swam 200m warm up. did a 200m sprint. target was less den 4 mins. like 1 lap 1 min? ok la. i dont swim fast. after that did a set of towing 50m ea with partner. target was 3.15 for me and pinrong. and we did like 3.05 plus minus. so its good ! then did 2 men CPR. after lesson. talked to jialong bout life saving and swim teams. LOL ! make me feel like joining NYP swimteam. i mean not leisure kind. the competition kind ! i know i wouldn't make it to the team with my performance now. like so darn slow. feel like training. really swim and gym and swim !! then there's this Life Guard Corps. yesyes. i know its fun. but i really wanna be in for those competition kind. not just for fun. passed my BM already. think i'm able to enter the team. heard SP swimteam and TP LGC damn zai ! omg. makes me so excited !

hopefully going jogging tomorrow morning. TRAINING COMMENCES TOMORROW ( monday )
I'm happy with my life. very happy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES