i'm working and working. maybe life will be better when school's start. my short-term goal is to get into NYP's Swimteam & LSG !!!

darn blogger. something happened to this stupid thing. so i can't blog yesterday. went for LS. did 200m warm up and then partner with cheryl. did 100m towing. 1 set only and then we did timing. not too bad i suppose. supposedly to be able to pass the 5 min timing for the first item for AM (swim 75m , tow 75m). but to hit the target of taking AM in June, the class will have to attend class regularly and PUNCTUALLY !! i'll do my part and eat less, exercise more. :)

after LS. went to vivo and met my mummy and bros. ate dinner at Secret Recipe. Stupid people queueing in front of us creating trouble for the poor Host. omg la. i understand that feeling when you met some unreasonable customers. thinking that they've got a fair bit of cash so they can be demanding and stuff. " SHIT YOU !" i'll say. fucking arrogant attitude of rich bimbos. but of cus not all are like that. some are nice people. sweet sweet customers they are. after that, went to HD and bought 4 single cups for family and myself ! hohoho ! so busy huh. diyana and me treat bing zhong BK and hence, i've led myself into a new rumour. SO NOW I'VE GOT TWO !! -.- so lame. but it's fun. cause when people say you, you say people backkkk ! at least my " "Rumour-mates" are good looking compared to WanTing's LOL ! it's them who is suffering with me as a "Rumour-mate". FAT SHORT & UGLY !!! and hang around at HD for awhile. then went to arcade to watch my 2 bros play. funny funny ! :) and we went to wait outside the cinema cus we bought tickets to midnight movie ! Water horse : Legends of the deep. DAMN TOUCHING CAN?? omg la. so many touching scenes. crying silently like mad laa. :( overall it was a nice show. ALL should catch it. :)

working for 60 hours next week. it's nearly full shift everyday. 5 days - 60 hours. Do the calculations. its a average of 12 hours each day my dear friends. but for the money. i'll do it ! :)

i'm going to buy a laptop soon. so will anyone tell me which laptop is good? cause i'm a COMPUTER RETARD ! my computer knowledge is almost negligible. BOOHOO !

meeting John at 1pm. dunno where. hopefully watching 2 movies ! John wanna watch L Change the World. i wanna watch Step Up 2.

Off to bed now. I'm tired. Fucking tired !!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES