Thank you Jolene. Now that I see it. Hahaha.

Starting time: 12.49 AM
Name: Cherlyn
Sisters: None
Brothers: 2 younger
Shoe size: 6/7 depends on cutting. Haha.
Height: 157cm, and I'm not growing -.-

Where do you live: Queenstown, ChuaChuKang
Favourite drinks: H20, Meiji Strawberry Milk.
Favourite breakfast: Somehow I hate breakfast.
Have you ever been on a plane?: Ya.
Swam in the ocean: Sentosa counted?
Fallen asleep at school: Ya.
Broken someone’s heart: Ya.
Fell off your chair: Yup.
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: And that person didn't call.
Saved e-mails: Yes.

What is your room like: One word, Messy.
What’s right beside you: My phone, :D
What is the last thing you ate: Hospital's food.

Ever had chicken pox: Yes.
Sore throat: Hardly.
Stitches: Yes, bad one.
Broken nose: No.

Do you believe in love at first sight: Not really, those are just crushes right?
Like picnics: Love them.
Who was/were the last person/people you danced with: Haha, Npcc mates. Long long time ago.
Last person that made you smile: Boyf :D
You last yelled at: I forgot.

Today did you...
Talk to someone you like: Boyf :D
Kissed anyone: Boyf :D
Get sick: Sneezed alot thou.
Miss someone: Boyf :D
Eat: Obviously.
Best feeling in the world: Boyf never fails to make me feel this way. :D

Do you sleep with stuffed animals?: Last time.
What’s under your bed: Erm, hidden items, rubbish, dusts. Hahaa.
Who do you really hate: I hate people who hate me.
What time is it now?: 12: 55 AM

Random:
Is there a person who is on your mind now: Boyf :D
Do you have any siblings: Yes.
Do you want children: Boyf wants one and adopts one. I want two. Fair enough?
Do you smile often: Yeap, even when I'm unhappy.
Do you like your hand-writing: Yes, love it.
Are your toe nails painted: Soon to be, they need to be longer.
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: Boyf's !
What color shirt are you wearing now: Lime Green
What were you doing at 7:00 p.m. yesterday: Sitting on my bed, listening to music, rotting.
I can’t wait till...: Spend the rest of my life with Boyf :D
When did you cry last: Yesterday -.-
Are you a friendly person: I think I'm over-friendly.
Do you have any pets: Yeap, My dog!
Where is the person you have feelings for right now?: Home.
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?: Obviously.
Do you sleep with the TV on?: Sometimes.
What are you doing right now?: Missing my Boyf.
Have you ever crawled through a window?: Ya.
Can you handle the truth?: Sure, why not?
Are you too forgiving?: Not really.
Are you closer to your mother or father?: Mum.
Who was the last person you cried in front of?: Boyf :D
How many people can you say you’ve really loved?: Boyf, family, some friends.
Do you eat healthy?: I don't think so.
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?: Yeap.
If you’re having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?: Boyf :D He never fails to cheer me up.
Are you loud or quiet most of the time?: Loud !
Are you confident?: Depends on situation.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. I think I'm sleeping. It's midnight alr!
2. Attending Primary 1.
3. Staying at my favourite house in Bukit Panjang.
4. Eating lots of junk.
5. Looking very tootie.


5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Finish my last day of Attachment in peace.
2. Meet Boyf :D
3. Make Boyf happy.
4. Get enough rest after work.
5. Think about how to more money.

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Cadbury Milk Choc!
2. Skittles!
3. Subway Cookies!
4. Calbee Big Bag Pizza!
5. Hello Panda Milk!

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Get our dreamhouse.
2. Give my love ones a share.
3. Spent it wisely I hope.
4. Save it!
5. Throw money at people. HAHA!

5 of my bad habits:
1. Talk too much.
2. Eat too much.
3. Boss too much.
4. Stubborn.
5. I bite.

5 places I have lived in:
1. ChuaChuKang.
2. Bukit Panjang.
3. Queenstown.
4. Stayovers counted?
5. Chalets?


5 jobs I’ve had:
1. Sales retail.
2. Stupid Surveyor.
3. Haagen Daz Waitress.
4. LifeGuard!
5. Student Nurse!


5 people I tag:
1. Bao!
2. MelissaChoo!
3. AshleyYeo!
4. JoleneWong!
5. MelodyChow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES