Hope



Courtesy, long lost in Singaporeans' culture. I met a nice cabbie today. He was going for the wrong turn and I stopped him, so as he was reversing he caused the car behind to stop. And he kept apologizing by raising his hand (hopefully you get the idea) and ensuring that driver in the other car sees it. So nice of him! I guess all these basic courtesy are not being tossed away in this quick-pace urban life. The world is changing, but not for the better. :(

I'm lacking sleep, rushing assignments and assessments are round the corners. Sleep is very important for atheletes. I'm not so much of a athelete but at least a sports person. So I'm affected by my lack of rest today during training but I need to push myself. Pleased with myself so far, please do not stop Cherlyn.

M.I.N.D.S.E.T.
Y O U C A N D O I T! :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES