USS

Went to USS with boyfee! Woke up early on my offday seems like an impossible task for me but for the sake of having fun, I did. And yeap I've always been wanting to go to USS. Yaaaa there's lots of things that I want to do and have yet to do.
So here here we reached RWS at 10-ish?! And it was quite empty?! In fact it was pretty empty throughout, almost no queues for the rides at all! How lucky! (Y)
Map!!! 
Started from Hollywood then to New York, made 3 rounds in total! :D
Now this is Hollywood~
There there New York. I love the buildings, how nice would it be if it existed in Singapore! I would love to stay in one of this apartments! :D
Tiny harbour~
LOVE THIS BACK ALLEY! 
There was this performance by a B-Boy group! They were awesome, break-dancing *FREEZE* 
HEHEHE! And towards the end they asked for some volunteers and this guy from India literally own the whole moment! HAHAHAHA FREAKING FUNNY PLEASE. Entertainment seriously, like a Mr Bean.
LOOOOOOL
Then we enter Sci-Fi City! I bet Boyfee loved it to bits and pieces HAHAHAA! Well I kinda like it too. 
Everything looked so futuristic and I really wonder if we would actually be living in a world like this in the future. So techhhyy! 
TRANSFORMER EVAC! 
BUMBLEBEEEEE! 
TRANSFORMER'S NEST!
The power source everyone is fighting for, the All Spark!
Eggcited for the rideee! 
Well I'm not a huge fan of theTransformers movie but the Transformer ride was awesome! The extreme 4D effects really brings you into the story scene itself and well when you're free-falling in the story, you totally feel like you're free-falling! ME SUPER DUPER LIKE! 
And the whole place is so cool, there's like screens everywhere talking about instructions on what's happening in the story. They're guiding us as if we were the characters in the show! (Y)
 60-70% of each ride is the queue-up area I swear. Need to walk through winding rows to get to the rides!
 Transformer figurines!
Then the ultimate, BATTLESTAR GALACTICA! 
MY FAVORITE RIDE OF ALL!!! 
There's two rides, the red one which is known as HUMAN and the blue one known as CYLON. So the red one is like our normal roller coaster ride in which you're seat on the car while the blue one is total opposite, the car attaches on top so you sit hanging your legs freely with no platform below you. How freaking cool is that! 
So here's the whole view of this high speed roller coaster! THIS IS SO COOLZXZXC! 
See the twist and turns and the hard dives and sudden drops with constant accelaration! Love the thrill really, gives me the adrenaline rush! 
Personally I feel that the HUMAN ride is more of the accelaration and sudden, hard dives while CYLON is more of twisting and turning 360 degrees and all the loop-the-loops and cockscrew styles. I love the HUMAN ride and I think boyfee prefers the CYLON. But whatever the case, we went on both rides 3 times cause the whole place was quite empty! The waiting time is approx 10mins and the most is 15mins! As I've already said, how lucky can we get! :D 
Next to Ancient Eygpt! 
Took the Mummy Ride twice! It's roller coaster in total darkness! which is pretty scary by the way as there's  a story line and sound effect plus mist then suddenly you plunge into total darkness and the whole thrill ride begins. 
The Lost World is pretty boring and small! :( Quite disappointed though. 
Only went for the Rapids Adventure and it wasn't even fun? Just that you would get soaking wet. What made it worse was that the crowd that was in the same bump boat as us were Cheenas. Whutdaheck.

Far Far Away
The fairytale land of Shrekkkkk! HEHEH!
The castle looks damn real!
Went for the 4D Shrek movie and we queued the longest for that! But it was nice! :D
This is so cutezx!
Nothing much at FFA too. :( 
Same for Madagascar. USS Y U NO BIGGER AND MORE FUN?!
 The water ride!
 King Julien! :D
 HEHE SO CUTE THIS PLACE! Full of Mascots!
...
CAMWHORE
 I'm the only one with this cooolioooz bottle that day! Hehehe! And the Slushhhhh in it is awesomeeeeee!
HAHAHA Huge Turkey Drumstick for Lunch! That's all we had and it's superbly delicious and filling fyi. Saved me loads of moneyy! HAHAA ya la I'm a cheapo.
Yeap and that's all for the day! I would definitely go again if my pocket permits me to! And it should be more fun with a group of friends I supposed?! 

Well thats all you've got in USS. 
Really what's nice is only the thrill rides and the rest are all family rides. The place is small and yeap a little overpriced. Okayyyy lah I admit it, Genting Theme Park is more fun! Like duhhhh, but this is quite a success compared to Escape Theme Park? It's not even a theme park btw! And this place should have like Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Pirates of the Carribean! HAHAHA THAT WOULD BE SO AWESOME! (dream on~) Don't think they have enough space for expansion also? Sentosa is so small but then again I'd ran 10km in Sentosa last year so I shall not complain so much. 
peace!

xx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES