today went to skl... rain rain!!!
hahas... got homeroom... take temperature... forget bring thermometer for nigel... sorry leis... nvm la.. 20 cents nia hor... den got physics... got back the structure qns de test... hahas... pass again!!! yea..
den you HEARTLESS la... SI MEI LIAN XIN de.. i cried in class wors... but i tink not much ppl not... cus its those silent tears tt flows down naturally without you blinking your eyes... hais...
HATE IT MAN!!! WHY ME LO??? WHY MUST LYK TT LO... yingxuan, qiuxuan, estelle, shishyan, joan, steven, zuojia and hongzhao saw me crying... my god... so many ppl see lo... promised zuojia le... yea...
LYN LYN DUN CRY~ tts wad he told me... i WUN cry... den got english vocab test... still not too bad la... den got chemis... fun man!!! den recess... forget go take my photo from mr chia... diaos... tml must go skl earlier... so can take and paste and den give mr chan... lols... for OBS la... den chinese... Shen jian on leave... den nv go lo.. hais.. anyway.. for the past 2 weeks... i have not been attending chinese lessons... lols... doing self study in class... he oso noe i nv go.. but since he dun wanna care den why shuld i care... lols... den d&t... arranged the tables and chairs to exam condition... den did the worksheet and notes... hahas... i CLEVERER den junpek... she nid the textbook answer question i no nid... hahas!!! win her everything except tt... hais... i ZHI BEI sia.. den after skl got back SS den sbq test... damn.. failed by 2 1/2 marks... den went round the class doing silly stuffs... too big an impact for me reddi... lols... sorry to those who did suffer from my blows... sorry arhs... den went home wid liting in cab... den bath and eat..
den went to jec hse again... den went to ntuc again... buy sweets and choco... den went to the meeting room do last min revision for SS... lols... den cannot go into my brain sia... i decided to do the MERGER & SEPERATION... sorry glenn... nv heed your advice to do SRI LANKA... cus i really sleeping when he teaching tt... den got a deeper impression on merger cus last year ms chua taught us before le... den i went out to sit at the staircase there and pia... do wad ms chua ask us to do in the past... she would ask us highlight the impt points... den must write the meaning of the whole paragraph beside it... now my SS text is full of those... must wake up 3 plus 4 and mugged on those again!!! cus my SBQ not good... so SEQ must score well!!!

yea!!!
I CAN
I WILL
I NEED
I MUST!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES