Connect

My job satisfaction not only comes from seeing my patients get well, but also it comes from their smiles, every "thank you", every touch. It comes from all the relationships I'm building with my fellow colleagues too. Getting to know someone can be tedious but I'd learned that all that hard work is worth it. I think this is why we meet people in our lives, some we meet are blessings, others as lessons we learned too late. For the better or worse, I think our very presence in someone else's life can be life changing enough. We engage and connect in various depth and how can two different beings not affect each other's thoughts and perceptions. & its two ways. Love, connection and trust between people goes both ways. Closed minded and closed hearted people cannot gain from those around them, and only with an open heart & mind can we truly be free and gain in life.

My personal success is measured by the amount of people's life I've touched and my heart's saturated with all the love from people around me. Thank you Lord, all honour and praise goes to You.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

POTATOES