now early morning.. still at my san gu hse . lol.
now my alvin korkor slping beside me. he jus went to nap awhile. cus we playing neopets ! LOL
so lame zz
but we no choice la. no maple no audi no nth !
at kallang now. lol.
sian. came here ytd. den me my er gu[second aunt] alvin korkor and my san gu zang[aunts hubby] play daidee. lol.
the one with the most cardsmust drink beer !
lol.. i drank 2 times ! no more beer den we played with fruit juice.lol.those champange type.with no alcohol content de..
blehs. had some pretty nice cards in my hands. after tt mybros dl maple on this lappy. den i played awhile. showed my alvin korkor the "new" maple. he used to play global. so all in maple now is new to him.even ossy -.-
den played a while den i went watch tv.watch until i wan to sleep LOL
den dinner is ready. had honey roasted turkey ! pork ribs, chicken wings drumsticks hotdogs salad fried rice and wedges. YUMS ! lol.. the drink served is green tea =.="
i anti green tea. so i drank chocolate milk ! XP
after tt i watch tv again. msg darlinggg until i fall asleep.
sorry darlingg. my mistake my fault. den damn cold la here. with the rain and the air con.. woke up at 3 plus am and saw alldarlinggg de msg. T.T
family playing mahjong and opening the presents. i opened mine too.. kekes. got a billabong pencil box. yay ! can save 20 bucks. got chocolates! LOL
tt good news. den i came to use com till now !
so sian.so tired..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES