people people !
just now my darlinggg ask me. why your blog nv update de?
lol. so now i update for him to see ! kekes.
for the past few weeks. my days turned into nights and my night turned into days.
what a life !
as usual.
games games games . maple maple maple
grats tabbysin 15x!
grats AutumnApple 12x!
grats xXDaWeiXx 135!
grats CoraIsin 108!
grats Alch3mix 10x!
grats iCedxgirL 77! xp
kekes ! butttttt. nvm bout tt.
npcc has lots of things to handle lately.
sec 1 orientation performance.
i got my training sessions for 2007 to finish.
not forgetting my Annual Camp 1007 Proposal !!!
must organised promotion test, badge test, lectures, drills whatever whatever...
sec 1 registration thingy.
we are sec 4s to be and yet still sooooo busy !
LOL
4mths had passed and we are still going strong !
love you so much darlinggg.
the best among the better best ! XP
i just simply love him so much.
although sometimes we will quarrel over the small matters. but i loved you more after each tiff.
slosly realised that i need you more than anything else in my life !
if you read this. rmb tt.
sometimes my mind isn't thinking so well when i am angry. i just say out whatever i want to say. i dont beat around the bush. and i know sometimes it is quite hurtful. but i did not do it on purpose.
dont take it to heart pls.
SORRY >.<
T.T
ILOVEYOU <33>
you are GODLY !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES