BACK AGAIN (:
lol. backed from work just now. yvonne let me off early as i'm sick -.- CNY in 4 days time. but i've gotta work. i'm going to get my psp soon. if my angbao money hits 200 bucks. i'll get it. (: limited edition deep red
working during CNY kinda suck. but it's double pay. why not. LUI BIN you can say. but who cares ! darn busy during weekends. hope i'll be in tiptop condition for work coming wed. BM exams coming soon already. i'm just like a siao char bo during my LS lessons ! so wretched bitch losing her mind in the pool. but it's only during LS i feel so relieved. looking forward to more lessons. theory or waterworks. & i wanna join desmond for AM ! so i'll pray hard and be a good girl from today onwards. and hope some kind hearted examiner will pass me. not that darn LICHONG. omg spoils my mood. fcuk. saw a GUESS handbag. aiming it alr. i drafted my February Shopping List ! sooooo happy (: well. with CNY round the corner. i guess my list will be longer than ever.
sweet.
working for the whole of next week. sad :(

currently. piece of me. please don't stop the music. tattoo.
britney's getting fat ! of cus its the baby's fault. but still getting fatter !
pics (:


eye liner <33>
I NOT BUCK TOOTH OK.

me new wallet.
our handphone pouch x33



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES