The very last we took together as ONE (:
(not counting the one during POC. It's without Inspector Fairuz.)

4 Full years as a Squad. everything just ended in a blink of the eye. I remembered vividly the day of the interview when i was in sec 1. the feeling of success when i first got promoted to LCP, Lance Corporal to those who don't know. slowly progressing to what i am now. Station inspector. Proud of it. Really am.. Call me a show off and i'll know that you're just jealous.
this 4 years played an important role in my life. definitely not denying that there've been tears and sweat but nothing is compared to the laughters we had. 23 of us to be exact. all the hard work we put in pays off in the end, memories that will last us throughout our lifes ahead. the best we'll ever have, i'll bet anything on that.
I'll never forget the scene when inspector Fairuz shook my hands and thank me for what I've done for the squad and the camp. Filled my head with remorse, filled my eyes with tears, filled my heart with warm love.
I should be thanking him instead. (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES