RANDOM ! =/



JOHN IS A LAOCEEBEE !~
DUA ME ! OMGG LA !

had a good long chat with da ge just now ! Friday set ! Da ge showed me a link in msn just now. and i was like "omfg. SO QIAO hUh" Da ge's friend's a daddy now, and his wife is Sandy Liang from ShuQun. omg. S'pore is so small indeed. Sandy is 17 and Da ge's friend is 19, SO PEOPLE. TAKE PRECAUTION EH. if by chance Sandy or anyone elses sees this, please tell her.
" Sandy, your baby girl is cute. you dun know me but i wish you luck in your care for Phoebe ! " :))

i've given up my day for double pay. cause i just dun wan to work ba. too worn out i guess. i got 3 off days this week ! Tues, Fri and Sat. Wed working morning 10am to 6pm, Thurs 6pm to Close. Sun it's 1pm to 11pm. First week no chiong i guess i'm not going to chiong for the rest of the week alr. too tired alr. like ethan , i'll need a good workout too. :)

submitted my online enrolment just now. i sent my documents to the Poly alr. but i forget to put in my hardcopy of my CPF thing. HOW AHHHH ?!?!?! later cant process how? zzz my mummy bo cash pay SCHOOL FEES LOLS ! CBK how can i forget this thing lol. zzzzz !

SI LANG JOHN DUA ME. GET IT FROM ME IF YOU'RE MEETING ME TOMORROW. !! KILL YOU ! YOU'RE DEAD !!

p.s Phoebe is a nice name :))

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES