WHAT I THINK :
Rumours make the life of people unhappy. especially when you're somewhat involved in the rumours.

apparently some people thinks that it's funny, when it's not.
Once, it is funny. Twice, I'll play along. Thrice, it's irritating.


BLACK IS COOL !

WHAT HAPPENED :
gotten my pay just now. not alot i guess >.< what am i going to do with those money then. take out 10% of my pay. set it aside and save it !! isn't that nice of me to think about my future? use only 50 bucks a month. like 40 on my bus fares and 10 bucks on my meals. lol living off my mummy dear. and i save the rest. ( like i'll ever do that ) chiong of the rest of the month and have pretty digits appearing on my pay slip. how nice (:

THE FACT :
Cherlyn is a BIG BIG fan of PARAMORE !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES