CHERLYN IS DARN SAD NOW !
BAD MOOD ! MOODY ! MOOD SWINGS !
so why am i in a foul mood? i also dunno. shouldn't be this way ok. i know i shouldn't have. this is like what the fcuk now can. bloody life. why must this kind of thing happen to me?
----
ok now. see see Cherlyn's July List of people's birthday! like what the "toot" ! all do-re-mi one. LOL! im buying some presents for some people. maybe others just a simple wish or a normal card. cause Cherlyn is not very rich ! i still owe TM 56 bucks ! and Jesse owes me 6 bucks. hahha. and my bank left 5 bucks -.- zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz POOR GIRL !
&JL's Present is going to cost me a bomb, but he wants it so much, so i'll get it for him !
Irene, ask them to help her celebrate if she comes for training.
Mr Eugene Lim. i dunno what to get for him.
As for Gariel Tan ! i'll just get him a mini cake ! :)
----
CHNG JIALONG LOOK HERE !
I've got a perfect present for you alr !
you make sure you love me alotalot after you get the present ! :D


LIFE SUCKS.
i'm so looking forward to the KL trip with LifeGuards. :))

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES