even if everything else is broken, the love for you will still be standing strong


Back from working. more like a training session for me. Did 500 pulls for stretchcord. 20pullsx25sets ! Arm = Chui. Did ropethrowing after that, Hands bleeding already :( But I can wear protective stuff on my hands during trainings ! Yay ! Haha, so I'm going to buy Irene's Whitetape, or wristguard.

Last paper tmr! And training resumes! :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Okay, and you will never know.

JESSE'S 18th BIRTHDAY TOMORROW,
& SHE SUANNED ME ON MSN JUST NOW !
pfft !
BETTER COME FOR TRAINING ON FRIDAY I TELL YOU !
Hahaha !

11 more days to Nationals, I really do hope I can throw out my rope by then. Cause I dont want my victim to swim back at the end of 45secs, which will throw NYP's face! (We're supposed to be good at this event). No DQs hopefully, for both my events, and for all the other events that you guys are taking.
Train hard People ! Loves.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES