It's coming out already ! I want to watch ! I want I want I want !

I having second thoughts about taking my AM exam so soon. =/ No worries about waterworks, it's the theory part i'm worried about. test is next sunday, and the class is meeting 12pm at Redhill, having test at Delta Swimming Complex, if anyone of you know this place, you will know it is of old design, which literaly suck. ok. so i will go for beach trainign, den go down together with jialong. :)

Special thanks to Elgin for making work fun just now during AM shift.
Thanks for sweets, the drink, the lame jokes, the angmoh sightseeing, the telling ppl not to wear shirt and slippers into the pool & the spray of water from the watergun.

lifesaving was fun just now again, i laughed at jialong for having to redo 3rd item, & i had to redo with him also. hahahaha. :)

so now i'm in debts :(
LS fees July & August : 60.
AM Test fees : 60.
Mummy going to put 200 bucks in bank for me and personally asked me to "tong" thru out the month. suck man, if i pay my debts, 120 fly. left with 80. how bout consession, 40. left 40. ok 10 bucks each week? im so going to die......................................................................
mummy's birthday nextweek! :)

& yes MR _ _ _.
you're are still impt to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES