Heyoooooooooooooooooooooooooo peopleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :]
The formula for the month is "RED = HOTNESS" HAHA !
New SwimSuit = RED !
New RashGuard = RED !
& I also got a Red bag, Red bottle, Red laptop bag!
Oh yes, I'm gonna get a new phone and I will make sure it's Red. New specs too, Red.
Hahahaa, I'm so in love with RED already!

Sunday's training was Superb! Did doubleboard with HuaiXin & our coordination was great! :) Haha, Let's do it together next year! Thanks Serene & Stanley for guiding us. :) After that did 2 sets of Swim&Run and did some drills & BeachSprints. It rained and we went to Seah Im Hawker Center to have lunch.
Trained back to School with Nigel and Huaixin to work. Had a little chitchat session with Jolene and FangShuai too. BIKINI WITH RASHGUARDS ! Hahahaha ! Yeap anyway work was easy on Sunday. So practice my ropethrow and Nigel did his Kiap Neh Neh. Haha ! Got to go home early ! :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Ytd had Bio Paper early in the morning ! So I woke up at 6.30. It's been super long since I last woke up at 6 plus. Stayed in school with WeiLing and Jiamin. Supposed to study for FON, but, didnt really do much studying. Training started and I did my Ropethrow and Stretchcord.

I'm glad. The feeling's Amazing.
ILU*

12 more days to practice my events,
12 more days to perfect my Linethrow,
12 more days to Nationals-Still Water.
=((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES