LifeSaving Competitions are officially over.
Cheerios to that.
Next up is Swim IVP & Waterpolo POL-ITE (Although I'm not takingpart in polo pol-ite) :)
Will give 100% to everything I do now.
I swear.

I'm radiating heat.
I'm burned.
Cheers to NYP Girls Team A for getting a GOLD for beach sprint relay!
Ownage ! :D
Pictures some other days ! I've taken 200+ pictures during this weekend.

Replies to tags :
>Jolene. Hahah ! stop winking ! Eye lids cramped alr! :D
>Lesy. Wooooooo ! Lesy siol ! hahahah ! yes. you super scandalous !
>xin. Hahaha ! I confirm will take one lor. Needa prove to myself that I can do it !
>Ju. Yes thanks Julian. Now I know alr. Accepted alr! When I posted that post, I was still living in denial. Thanks anyways!
>Dinie. Hahahah ! Be touched !!!!! =DDDDDD
>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES