turn back time


Ashley!



-
Finally, I got my lazy ass out of my bed and went to school today. And guess what, I was early today! I think I've been late for morning lessons for 6 months. Nope, I was never early. NEVER! Well, It's sort of a miracle, I tapped my card at 8.57am! :D I still got time to walk to Macs and get myself a cup of Milo to help me survive through 2 hours of Psyc lectures. Lecture ended early and went to North to have early lunch. Lab session today was freaking easy I swear. Bandaging, learned it so many times before till I lost count already. I hope Susan Loh had a good impression of me now. I've been skipping her lab lessons and now I have tonnes of make-up sessions with her. Monday's doomsday! Lab ended early and a few out us lingered outside lab and slacked. Cam-whored and went to meet Baby.
Was intending to go for training just now, but decided to give it a miss due to heavy flow and the fact that I'm still sneezing and dry coughing. If anyone wants to kill me, do it next time after I recover please.
Oh yeah, Baby got his bike done already, so I guess we'll be spending lesser time together.
My School, Work and Trainings versus his Trainings, Volleyball and Bike.
Win already lor!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES