good old times

I was thinking about good old school days and I suddenly thought of the group of 20 plus people who stayed back with me every friday after school. We endured standing in the hot sun, endured the pumping postitions on the pebbled road in midday and of course all the changing parades, hell PT sessions and screams from the Inspectors.

NCO 06/07
Yes, they're simply the best. It's really one for all and all for one. So me and Terence decided to have a gathering this coming weekend! East Coast Park and Dinner after that! Sweet! Finally after one whole year.

And yes, why should I be bothered by what others say? It's their thoughts and their feelings. It's their mouth and their hands. I know I'm so much better than that person. Thanks Da Ge and Jolene. What both of you said really made me feel better.

THANKS BABY! I HAVE FAITH IN YOU AND MYSELF.
LOVEYOULOVEYOULOVEYOU!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES