the amount of electrolytes lost

my mode of transport

during lab sessions

Gave Psyc a miss, was freaking late for an hour. Had breakfast at North with Baby, and went for lab session. Got assessed for medications and god I realised how much attention have I been paying for the past lab sessions. And I'm so glad that I volunteered yesterday, at least now I know my mistakes and learned something finally.
Orchard after school with Baby. Wanted to catch a movie and we combed all the cinemas in Orchard. I swear never once in my life had I walked so fast at Orchard, normally I would be strolling with a gang of girls carrying bags of shopping items. Walked to PS and then to Cathay and back to Cine. After movie was Taka and Far East. Bloody hell.

We saw someone I dread to see, now everything is going to be exposed. Gawdddddddd!

Lifesaving lessons later, am so looking forward to it. It's always fun to hangout with those you've known for years, swim joke train and sweat together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES