Screams in SIT toilet

tears behind those smiles



My monday blues are so over now, and guess what, I'm in such good mood, I screamed in SIT toilet now. And I just wonder, why can't SHS install air-con inside the toilets like SIT and SEG? It's definitely more comfortable for PU and BO. Okays toilets aside. Went to school and looked for Mdm Chye and she's in! like finally. Had a little chat on courses and choices. Ah yes, Id and Superego giving little miss Ego a hard time inside. Baby objects the idea but still he respect my choice and will support me. People are against the idea. Yes I will give this a long good thought before making any decisions. Lunch at South Canteen and saw Little-Red-Haired-Lesy buying chicky nuggets. Went to SIT toilet and I'm so delighted! Some personal stuff though, and nope, you are not allowed to know the details. Had lectures and school ended an hour early. Came home and slacked. I've got homework and projects to do! And I do not know when is my upcoming ICA. Gosh!
Baby took pictures with me yesterday. Weird for someone who dislikes taking photos I know but the pictures are soooooooooooo -----! HAHAHA! Fill in the blanks. Wallpaper Baby! :D

Sometimes being good at something isn't good at all.
Sometimes "No-Choice" makes life easier,
If I'm a No Choice student, I wouldn't be so choosy now.
Trouble-maker
, I mean me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES