Who says I can't do it?

Biology mugging isn't going that well, tried out Online Quiz and I failed terribly. Self-reflecting in progress. What the hell am I doing for this past 1 month? I have the answers alright, I've been either skipping school or dozing off in lectures. Great job girl! Yeah and now I've to pay the price, behold the pathetic grades and welcome them in open arms. And if you people think that I will really welcome those imcoming "F's without even giving a fight, you so do not know this girl behind the screen here.
You lit it with a torch

and now it's burning wild.

Self-Motivation coming up,
Not suitable for unmotivated personnels.


G O , C H E R L Y N !

G O , C H E R L Y N !

G O , C H E R L Y N !

Youcandoit!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES