Strength


Weekends was good, I had fun being with people who cared for me and in turn, I should not make them worry and be a happy girl once again right. Cause in the past I was one person who smiled and laughed everyday until you took it away with you when you left. Now a simple smile rarely comes by, just for entertainment purposes only eh. But fret not, I'm gonna be okay!

I had the Saturday morning spent with the awesome WSapiens mahjong-ing at ZhenHao's place. Then I went for lifesaving lessons (been MIA-ing for eons), and I had some heart to heart talk with Jasmine. :) Was supposed to go for training on sunday but I had awful cramps all thanks to the time of the month. Sigh, so I'd decided to spent the day to myself, reading The Bible & I had dinner with Jasmine and we toured IMM, shopping :) Weekends are the hardest to pass cause it used to be full of you, I need to fill those empty slots during the week in order not to die from thinking and missing you. Weekdays are much better. School took my mind of to more serious stuff, the company in school was fantastic and I had great laughs, real laughs from my heart. For once I felt happy. Was supposed to K with JM&SM but something cropped but so we changed plans to mj at Gariel's instead. And now I have a new "dear". Oh and we forgotten to get married today. Tsk what a pity! Oh yeah today is also the start of the Waterpolo Pol-ite and well done TeamNYP on your first match! I'll be rooting for you guys & prolly going to watch the Thursday match! :D

Thank you people for being there for me when I was at my lowest, thanks for bringing out the best in me. I love you guys so much. True friends, true love. God made me realized what is the meaning of true love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES