Young&Childish.

I'm done with my entry for the day and wasn't intending to do another one. I sort of dislike double entries but I've had enough. I'm doing this entry in response to someone's recent entry. Wondering whose? Approach me and I'll tell.
I'm good at words, oh yes I am. So I tell you, in this game, you lose.

Apparently someone has been condemning Baby as if the everything in the world is free.

Please take a good long look into the mirror. And try to see your inner self, is it appealing or is it as hideous as your appearance? Why not think about what you've done to turn the relationship sour? I admit that he might not be the perfect guy every girl wants, but there's no doubt that he can be one of the sweetest and the most caring guy every girl longed for. I know he treats everyone of his past the same and to you, definitely he loved you and is loyal to you.
About the friendster comment, too bad, you can't blame him, I'm the one who commented. And for your info, we've known each other for 2 years and he took forever to accept my friend request. I'm a out-going person and sometimes, over-friendly and not to mention loud and not gentle at all. So what's wrong with posting a comment for some friend you'll be meeting once a week?
Oh please stop being such a control freak and so over-sensitive, in case you are still in your own world, these are the main reason that caused you your lovely relationship. If he were to toy you, he would have dumped you long ago and rather to be controlled. Mind you, it's his longest relationship so far. So why do you pick on him all the time? Previous entries for the past few months, I see your current's name being mentioned and I did not fail to see my Baby's name in most of your entries. Good or negative comments about my Baby, all slotted into your entries.
And now not to worry about him anymore, I appreciate your care & concerns for my Baby and the word to note is MY Baby. I can assure you that he is very happy with me now and I will not treat him like the way you did. He was miserable being controlled. Now he is free and easy, and what matters the most is he have my 100% trust in him. Ask his friends, he's now going for midnight rides, volleyball trainings and swim trainings. No more quarreling with girlfriend because of trainings and competitions at least. We will definitely break his longest record of 5mths and yes, break my longest record of 1yr6mths. Beat that.

So now, stop condemning my Baby like nobody's business because his business are my business. Get a life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES