Warmth


Everything happens for a reason, everything happens for a reason. So whatever is going on with my life now I should just accept it. Anyway I'm really happy now and I shouldn't feel vexed now. On contary I feel relieved that things are going smoothly now and not the other way round. July really a good month for me, at least till now. I should just go with the flow and stop creating unnecessary problems for myself. Cause I will be happy and everyone else will be too. That's enough.

Fyp event yesterday was superb and despite me putting in so little effort (my booth is relatively easy to handle), I've gotten an A, well everyone else did. So yippeee yooooo another reason to be happy. Ohh training was great, despite not swimming for a week I still have the water feel but now my biceps are aching like mad, did some events and I can only conclude that I need to train super hard. It's only one more week till the big day. Now I pray for a better August. :) Ohhhh I have six events in still water, im so not gonna be okay next sunday. :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES