Doodles.



I don't really know what to blog about today. I had something on my mind this afternoon and having short-term memory is not doing me good. Nothing ever stays in my brain for long, just like my lectures notes and all the knowledge. Whatever man seriously!

I have goals but also have a fear of people mocking at me and my goals - Getting into the Arafura Games 2011. It's a sporting event held in Australia, Darwin and being able to attend it as a sportsman meaning getting into Team Singapore Lifesaving. Criteria is top 8 position for 4 individual events and it's already two down, so two more to go? I don't even think I have enough individual beach events. Dang, life's so sucky sometimes. Hopefully they would take relay events into account. I want, I want, I want it so badly. Gotta train hard, after my papers. Now I should mug hard.

Blackberry Bold 9700 (White), I'm so getting you tomorrow, Teeeeheeeeheeeeeeee~

& I could eat Mac's Cinnamon Melts all day long, so darn sweet! But then again the nutritional facts:

Calories Calories From Fat Total Fat (g) Saturated Fat (g) Trans Fat (g) Cholesterol (mg) Sodium (mg) Carbohydrates (g) Dietary Fiber (g) Sugars (g) Protein (g) Vitamin A (IU) Vitamin C (mg) Calcium (mg) Iron (mg)
Total : 460 170 19 9 0 15 370 66 3 32 6 150 0 70 2.5

Think I shouldn't eat it too often ehhh.
The fat became fatty then gonna become fatty bombom. :((((

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES