Cloudy.


Many things happened and yes the last competition of the year is now over and that's something to celebrate about. WSpians did well in this year's Open Water bringing home loads of medals and plenty of smiles. All the aches we're experiencing now are all worth it. Bring it on next year and we'll show them who's boss yeah. I did pretty average compared to the rest, with only 3 events I did not expect anything. Beach has always been my weakest and until today it still is. So I'm just gonna train harder, that's always next year.

Well despite the good performance in Sentosa, I'm not really in celebratory mood. I'm moody, or rather depressed. I could not really find the reason to this sudden emotional turmoil but it's killing me inside. And I don't think things are all going smoothly for me, nothing ever did and yes I cry to sleep so what, everyone cries right and I love to cry, it's the only way to let everything out. I don't wanna talk to anyone, it's not going to help anyway. I will not change my thinking or whatever I'm feeling because of someone's advice and people judge, that's something I hate.

I don't care if anyone wants to judge me but my attitudes, behaviours or character(s), just leave me alone. If I talk loud and am vulgar, that doesn't mean I'm a gangster or ah lian. If my dressing is revealing, that doesn't mean I'm a slut trying to seduce all the innocent pervertic uncles in the train and it doesn't mean I'm not trying to make an effort to protect my virtue.

I would care if the judge is you, G.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES