JayEffect



Jay Park's Fanmeet on Saturday, 25Sep2010 @ Wavehouse, Sentosa.

IT WAS AWESOME! SO AWESOME I COULD TYPE OUT THISE WHOLE ENTRY IN CAPS!
(okay to spare your eyes)
It was my first ever fanmeet, it's the first time I'm so crazy over a singer but he's not just any singer, he's Jay Park! And moreover, he looks like my eye-candy! Sigh who is sadly serving the nation now & no chance to see him ever since he left school. Okay back to topic, the whole event starts at 7pm and being kiasu Singaporeans, me and Lips reached at 4pm and guess what, the queue was unbelievable. But thank goodness as time passes we realised that we were in the front-middle of the queue. And since it was a free-standing event, it was so worth my time.

When we reached the event venue (inside wavehouse itself), me and Lips were disappointed. The layout wasn't what they promised on the website and there's small area followed by a shallow pool. We being crazy fans ended up in the pool and more crazy fans entered with jeans, shoes, heels and basically everything. Lucky it was below-knee deep and the water turned flithy.

Emcee was Daniel Ong & when Jay Park came out, everyone just went wild. And I took many many videos, its all on fb already! :) No pictures as I got no camera and I took the video using my bb. Jay was mad awesome and so was his dance crew (AOM-Art of Movement). They did some singing & bboy street plus break dance. Then the highlight: Jay ripped his shirt (his signature move) again nearing the end of a song and ahhhh *faints* seriously. He went around singing the rest of the song half-naked, 8pacs and his v-line. Urghhhhhh hahahahaha! I'm going nuts trying to describe it.

SO ALL IN ALL, JAY PARK/ PARK JAEBEOM IS THE BOMB!
I can't believe I wanted to sell of my ticket. Tsk, and thank god I didn't. I'd witness the hottest korean tearing his shirt. WOOOTS!


JAY PARK, SARANGHAE ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES