Sunshine.


Had the last beach training on Sunday and it was seriously tiring, I did my events over and over again till I couldn't feel my arms, probably also due to the aches I'm suffering from after Splashdown the day before. Training was tough but it was just plain tiring. Last competition of the season is only 3 days away but I'm not feeling the jitters still. Something is seriously wrong with me. Sigh.

Also had movie half-marathon these two days. (Cause I did watched a couple of them, but not long enough I guess! HAHA!) And last night was impromtu volleyball at Sentosa with G, Nick & Jeremy! Halfway through the game, two drunk columbia girls walked past and we tried to help them. And hell one tried to get touchy with me. Freaking hell, seriously do I freaking look like a fraking lesbian?! The details just freaks me out urghhhhhh, freaking disgusted by it!

Tomorrow's last training and I should totally make good use of it. My goal just is ahead, just need to put in the last effort tomorrow and then this weekend.

It's no longer do or die, it's gonna make or break me now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES