Bites.


I just found out KOI Cafe's Dinner & Dance is on the 20th of Jan 2011. Excited to the max. It would be the first D&D I attend and every outlet have to come up with a performance with a theme. This is so wow. Okay maybe after a few more D&D then I will be bored of it already. And all KOI outlets will be closed on that day, 20/01/2010 (thurs) and also on the first 2days of CNY (4&5Feb). So cool right?! Okay I'm being very lame here.

I'm no workaholic but my co-workers are really very friendly and nice people. So far no politics and that's goody goody good good GOOD! Hahaha. There's this "死小孩们" made up of us singaporeans teenagers and the guys will always disturb my boss and her age and we will laugh damn loud then she will go "干你们这群死小孩!" It's all fun and laughter there and it makes time pass real fast. Next outing with colleagues will be next tuesday for steamboat and they've got plans to go club at Shanghai Dolly on X'mas eve. So happening! And it feels good to be included. :) And I want to work more, not for money but for the company! :D

Hmm anyway planning 0827+1 outing with Alya now on facebook. The big problem how many "attending" will be attending on that day and wet weather programme. Seriously, give me some sun. I NEED SUN REALLY!

Shall go zzz now. Tomorrow lifeguarding at Sentosa. Easy $$$ (Y)
BYE.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES