HP



Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Part 1.
One hell of a good stuff. I can tell you 10 good reasons why you should not only like HP but also watch all HP series.
  1. Harry Potter is not hairy.
  2. No horny lead females and obesessive, overprotective vampire boyfs.
  3. There's gorgeous actors/actress of our age (Granger & Malfoy)
  4. The visual effects are amazing & sort of real.
  5. There are seven novels in total, sold over 400 million copies & translated into 67languages worldwide.
  6. You can literally watch the cast grow up in the series of movies.
  7. Teaches one how love does not exist only in BGR but also family and friends & the importance of it.
  8. A family movie which everyone in the family can enjoy and WILL ENJOY.
  9. The last series (Deathly Hallows has 2 parts, so if you want to be a HP fan now, it's not too late. There will still be suspense!)
  10. J.K Rowling is a very good author. She comes up with the plot of this amazing story & with her imagination & creativity, she 'invented' the magical world with spells & terms. (Muggles & Avada Kedavra)
Well if you still think otherwise, go find a hobby like fishing or something.
Here's some cheap thrill.

"Why do you live?"
"Cause I have something worth living for."

7 Potter Decoys!

Death Eater's Mark

Dumbledore's Will

After the wedding

Nagini

Potter and his son, Albus Severus Potter

OMG SO EXCITED!!!
And it's only 6days from now. I am pretty much excited about it, I re-read Deathly Hallows recently and I'd read it like countless times (my aunt says she said 'Harry Potter again?!' 10 over times already). HAHAHA! Cause thanks to a workshop in sec school, I can speed-read and it will only take me a day or two to finish the book. And when I read, I'm in my own world. I block people out and immense myself into the storyline, hoping to get the real kick of it i guess. Youseeme got angry with me once cause she was beside me, talked to me 4 times and I ignored her.

I'm not a Harry Potter fan cause of the looks of the cast but I'm fancinated by the storyline. How the author created the whole magical world and it's everything. Gonna be on a HP marathon for the weekends with G cause he thinks HP is lame and if he know nuts about HP, then I'm gonna catch the finale with someone else who appreciates it. I did not force him by the way. :D
Thank you G.
(L)

p.s Daniel Radcliffe and Rupert Grint is not really that goodlooking anyway so ya you get the point.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES