646

Hey everyone, Happy New Year! So first few days is all about new year resolutions and that sort of stuff but people very often make unrealistic resolutions which makes making resolutions redundant. I only have one resolution and that is to stay happy. It's not easy to achieve that but I did :) 
So this year is so happening, so super happening and yes it's so much better than the previous year (in your face twozeroonezero) 

2010 Dec 
Two new additions on Feb 2011! 

KOI Clementi 
Love these people! 
Our usual k-session after a long day!
Now that I'd left, I miss them so much! 


 Water Sapiens 
Chinese New Year
NTU Swimathon! 
Eddy's Model Search
Love the girls 
 Also I took part in my first Biathlon ever. Biathlon is like a marathon but it's consists of both swimming and running component!  
Singapore Biathlon 2011

Now these people I am so super glad to have them in my life
 Dive khakis! 
LIPING UNNI
LIM-AH-JIA & YOUSEEME
  
With the favourite bestest lecturer of all! 
Our favourite hangout is currently Timbre lolololol
NYPLG

& this year I've been partying real hard. Well you gotta live like you don't plan to wake up right? And I'm still gonna party as much as possible this year! 
Grace @ Zirca!
Yvonne came too! 
Then WS became my regular club khakis!
Halloween @ St.James
Powerhouse with KOI!
 
& see what we've found in Zirca
@.@ 
some mop-head

 Kayyyzzz now this awesome gang who made clinical postings so freaking awesome! 
 Clinical postings at KTPH Major Operating Theatre
 
Gerontology posting @ St. Joseph's Home

How can I forget the yearly Lifesaving competitions! This one must post y'know, train until can die then get to stand on the podium and get some medals!  
Superlifesaver hor mai siao siao! 
NUS Invitationals
Lifesaving Nationals (Open & Still water)

Also I'm glad to say that I'd managed to complete all my clinical postings and passed my PRCP with a whooping A which pulled my GPA up like a WOAH & I've graduated from Nanyang Poly like a finally!
I swear I was damn happy can?! Finally out of that freak ass place and I have no plans of returning there for now.
Soooooooooooooo sthe main point is I'd graduated and I am a freaking registered nurse now. This is the real shit.
Change uniform lo! 
 Pantsuit!
Dress!
So which is nicer?! 
HAHAA I did my PRCP in B66 and I was invited to their ward party! 
MY LOVELY PRECEPTOR GOSH YOU CAN NEVER IMAGINE HOW MUCH I MISS HER!
SHE'S DA BEST!
NISA
Miss them! D:
Sexy Peachy!
MhyMhy!
Pretty Jean Grey! 
HAHAHA Sister Pauline! 
 Now am working in Ward A61, the most dramatic ward with the most drama and wayang patients and relatives in the whole hospital. Everyday got drama to see, no need on teevee somemore, save electricity. 
Green-tagged SN with our PSA! 
Happy Birthday Vicky!
Pinky Pink Drama Ward Party
Awesome colleagues here!

Don't know who took this picture -.-

SISTERS GATHERING
Gift exchange!!! 
The presents were all so awesome!
Best dress- SHALI! 
Prize presentation
HAHAHA gila pair! 
 Aza & Yani
 Playing games!
Dr Selvan! 
Baby EJ! Sleep throughout the noise we were making! 
SO CUTEEEE! 
Our PSA Vicky and Su!
Our ESA Ekin and Rani!
-----
Okay that's that! Just now I'd mentioned about Biathlon right? Now I'm going to haolian about me taking part in a marathon! HALF marathon actually hehehe 21KM IS NO JOKE PLEASE! 
STANDARD CHARTERED MARATHON 2011

Before the race!
Halfway mark! 

Abit more to go! 16km!
Last 50m, shagged maxxxxx
HEHE CROSSED THE FINISHING LINE~

Despite the busy schedules, am glad that I'd some time with my family.

My 20th birthday cakes
Dinner! 

LAST DAY OF THE YEAR
I did nothing fanciful, did not went to party as planned and I had to work PM shift so after work headed over to MinHui's place for some mahjong training! 

And yeap that's my simple yet fun countdown to the start of a new year!


So that's the end of the long long post.
And opps I'd miss out something. 


 So blessed to have him! HEHEHEE

NEW YEAR RESOLUTION 2012

  1. STAY HAPPY
  2. STAY SAFE
  3. STAY FIT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Connect

POTATOES