Flufffffff~

I love this cuties! 
BROWNIE!
Brownie my pompom! 
HAHAHA See this is his way of greeting me Goodmorning! 

Cookie Boyboy!
My aunt's Golden Retriever, her beloved son!
(Whatcha lookin at?)
And this big boy is afraid of thunder and tries to hide whenever it's raining!

Boyboy onboard their Volkswagon Beetle!
HEHE SO CUTE!
And this is uber cute. Random retriever I saw while I was at training on Sunday! It was there all by himself and looked so lost. When I try to leave it whines! So I presume it was lost! And his lash and tag was there with his owner's number. After a while his owner came for him and I went for training like finally! 
Hello this is Nemo! 
He's afraid of heights! Don't dare to come down of this box! 
I swear Nemo looks like a lifeguard here. Just that he is backfacin the sea! HAHA! 

Then these two kittys from Batam!
Boyfee and I was at the hotal in Batam waiting for time and having our lunch then here comes these two kitties looking for things to eat! 
Kitty #1 climbed on me the moment I sat down on the floor! 
Totally responding to me when I'm talking to it. Super duper kewttttttt!
Kitty #2!
Love the way it closes its eyes when boyfee sayang it! 
(Y)
Then this kitty from Toa Payoh! 
Always at the overhead bridge outside the swimming pool and will start meowing at people! Always hungry! 
Love the way it interacts with people! 

I WANNA ADOPT ALL THE STRAYS AND BUILD A SHELTER FOR THEM! 
:'(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES