23

A few more hours before I turn another year older.. time doesn't fly, it just rocketed pass my own eyes and looking back this past one year, I can stand tall, smile and say I'd truly lived. Last year this time I was pulling my hair out, preparing for my bachelor's assessment & now I'm just lazing in a foreign land, comtemplating life! Haha how things have changed really! 23 has been great, even though I stumbled and fell, I got my fucking shit together and carried on, getting by day by day, doing things I want and just living life to its fullest.

Thank you everyone for staying in my life, you guys supported me and helped shaped me in different ways.

Gonna spend my first birthday in seven years as a single and shit I don't know what to do hahahaha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES