i SWEAR to Mr Chia tuhh be a GOOD GIRL from today onwards...
i wrote a testimony and steph. felan and arongkorn are my witness tat i will be a GOOD GIRL!!! weets... X))


hmm... wads bothering mi??? hmm... o ya!!! i noe wad... my miracle... i have never felt so hopeless and helpless in my lyfe before... one week never see you... lyk tt.. hais... mi as pathetic as bryan le... not tt you are pathetic brudder... its jus lyk wad you say... ii trust you brudder!!! jus lyk how you trust miie... not lyk someone hu pulls tt flag...


FOREVER = RUBBISH
ETERNITY = SHIT
MIRACLE = LOST
LOVE = DEAD


wan you to get out...
wan you to stay...
full of love...
full of hatred...
soft-hearted...
not trusted...
ii HATE myself...















i want to have a lollipop in my hands...
so it well keep me from screaming when i wanna...
i wanna hide...
cus i look ugly when i cry..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES