Lies.


I thought I'm all over it but I would be definitely lying if I said I'm perfectly alright. Whatever that happened made a big impact on my life, on me. I dont wanna cheat myself and put on a fake front everyday. I wanna be me, just me. I will move on but no I cannot forget, not two years. I need you to know that this issue meant a great deal to me. Hope you understand. You made your choice and I respect it. We were the past. I closed my eyes to sleep last night and all I get was flashes of images, images of both of you happy, smiling together. I couldn't sleep, I felt terrible. I feel digusted with myself. I've been lying to people around me, I've been lying to myself.

Now dear time, please pass quickly. Cause I do need some therapy, do me some good. Get me out of this pathetic state. And I hope you know, if you're doing this for the sake of making me angry & give up on you, it's totally not working. I'm not like any other regular girls out there, you should know this by now. And oh yes I know, I know you too well. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES