i'm gonna be DEAD soon~
i am so darn tired today...
woke up at 11 plus... den use computer.... nth to do so play maple... lols... den maple until 1 plus my bro wanna use... den let him use lo.. den i went up to my room.. dunno do wad... dreaming ba... den i vehveh sian... den i took out liting's social studies text and my notebook and continue writing my notes... den after a while i went for my life saving... today is my life saving mock test!!!
so reach there at 4 plus... den wait for ppl to come... cus a lot ppl late... den at bout 5.15 den nathaneal started testing us theory... den at 6 lyk tt den we did practical...
did warm up... den towing... den for a while oli la.. i dunno why but i jus lose my touch on straddle jump... dammit...
den keep doing still do wrong... i oso dunno how lo... shit man... den finally did once... den naomi pass it... but after tt cannot le.. maybe today is not the day to do straddle jump.. X))
den after tt got briefing on the exams... its next next wed... so its skool exams and swimming exam.. wow~ i am so DEAD... den after lessons ended... mi wilson and changyuan swam till 8.30... den went to 207 eat... yums!!!
den i went back home... and here i am..
weets~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES