tml got lots of things... first thing... got english paper 2... must do really well... cus i totally flunk my paper 1... althou results not out yet... but i just noe it... cus i writing rubbish for my composition... damn... was the worse exam day i had in all my life... after english... got POA paper 2... must do really well too... cus i din do as well as i expected for my CA... and i am nto good in theory... must try to get full marks for this... okays... maybe a 55/70 will be good enuf... i believe i can... THANKS ZUOJIA for teaching me tt!!! U NOE WAD IT IS... now den i noe!!! after tt i am gonna go to jec hse to teach liting chemistry and d&t... den bout 4.50 lyk tt i gonna go for my LIFE SAVING 123 EXAM... my goodness!!! so fast man... hais.. so i must not slack anymore... today gonna study until late night... den waake up early to study again!!! ITS A MUST!!!

today in class quite fun la... hongzhao lifted all the stressful atmosphere in class... STEVEN AND LIRONG??? LIRONG PREGNANT??? STEVEN'S CHILD??? STEVEN RATHER TURN GAY??? ANISA MACHINE GUN??? ANISA AND ABU??? FARZANAH AND HARESH??? hahas.... wanna noe wad happened... go find out urself... mr chia oso joined in the fun!!! hahas...
I LOVE 3E2-
ALWAYS IN MY HEART!!!
EVERYBODY IN 3E2!!!
MUST WORK HARD FOR EXAMS...
BRING OUT THE BEST IN US-
WE ARE CLEVER PEOPLE~
WE CAN DO IT***
PEACE^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES