wooooots!!! world cup starts TODAY midnight!!!
woke up 8 plus... why so early??? becus ytd din close window den this morning RAIN so BIG.. WIND so BIG.. den my room so messy... all my holiday assignment flew around making such a racket den woke me up...
those darn holidays assignments..
played maple till 1.. den did my maths holiday assignment..so far i oli finished the SUDOKU tt was on the first page of the maths assignment.. pro leis... sudoku.. wad u expect.. it cracks up my brain okays..
den watch tv... played wid my dog.. den 6.30... played again... hees... mingwei bro.. mingzheng trained me for a while... den i trained damian awhile... den went msn chat...
bryan brudder is BEST BRAVO CADET!!!
grats brudder!!! =))
heard tt he is chosen out of 150++ cadets wors...
den he wanna be skl de ndp parade commander.. nonono... if np has the chance i will fight wid u de... I WILL... but it is a friendly match la.. we are good pals ma...
den tml got SYF.. sians lo... i so tired lo.. haven make uniform yet... den tml so early... 8.15 must reached there... super duper bored.. kip doing the same thing... tok to terence bout the unarmed combat thingy... cus mr tan kol me earlier and told me bout PK course and LMS thingy.. lols... sians lo... den went back maple again... going to pok liao.. so go to my cleric train... earned 100k.. den buy pills ask ck help transfer... den find lun... he defame me la...
hopeless lad!!!
den train lo...
I WANNA BET TABBYSIN DE ACCOUNT FOR WORLD CUP!!!
I WAN!!!
besides... i tink GERMANY will win this match... =p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES