looks easy outside.
messy inside.
SOOOOO corrupted man!!!
lets see...
my birthday is on 31 august..
received the letter to make my IC liao.. WOOTS~
LOL...
today is 23 august . lemmi count.
24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31!!
8moredays to the day that i lived 15 years in this world..
maybe i will die tml...
if really die tml... it would be sooooo GREAT!!!
trouble-free. no need to ponder over stupid things like ....
so stupid.
i am so CORRUPTED.
one is easy-
two looks confusing-
three feels terrible-
my my.. oh my fucking god... hais... why why why.
why now. if it is in the past things would be much better.
maybe if i am anti-social. things would be best. maybe i would not be as happy as i am now.
but i would not be as confused as now either.
GAMES ` STUDIES ` SPORTS
GAMES relieves stress
STUDIES is essential
SPORTS keeps me healthy
if i can only choose one. which should i choose. so luan now.
wad if i choose le and i regret??? would it be too late?
choose games le so wad. if only know how to game. become NO LIFE KIA.. how???
study study. den become si AH TOOT... nerd. book worm how???
sports. so fit for wad??? be SUPER WOMAN???
had lots to say. wan to pour it all out. but i cant.
its all in me!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES