GIRL GUIDES CAMPFIRE this friday.
i am so wanting to gooooo~
the dance competition , we are so prepared !
.Eka.Juliana.Cherlyn.Fadyla.Sheila.
preetty preetty~

<33
these few days is remedials and remedials..
holiday assignments..
so many? soso lor..
need to do annual camp de proposal.. hmm. due next week.
got nominated for SPF badge [so COOL !] -.-
den my NYAA sliver just flew away !! wth..
just because i cant find my small book.
sad.. got 50 over hours of CIP !

monday was class committee training. and i got the class cheer out. but i guess no one would be interested.. jersey is out already i guess. weee~
i want i want my class jersey !!
tuesday was chinese. the test.. like class work. zz den the creative writing course. my compo i wrote the last session wad third in class? hehe !
A1 !!
planned out my work routine for next week already. study study. my priority now.
how i wished...
english A1
chinese A1
emaths B3
science A2
humanities A1
POA A1
D&T A1
zz . must really work hard now.. thinking too much isn't going to help me much..
mid year coming soon. must get top 5 again in class. maybe aim for top 3. its not easy with the whole class kind of slacking. especially the guys. it doesn't concern me . O levels. Do it Once Do it Right !
ohh. and who can come out with the design of annual camp tee???
swimming swimming relieves my stress !!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES