happy birthday to my brother !

LJ is boring so im back to blogger.

ytd went for LS. well it was pouring heavily and i doubt there would be any waterworks.
i cabbed thr and we did theory and theory. and true enough there was no waterworks. =/ sad.
after LS, my family and i went to upper east coast rd for dinner. celebrate my bro's bdae. tom yam cuisine. yums. had ice creams at gelare !

today was dry. went to queensway shopping centre with my brother. window shopping in the sense. im jobless anw. shouldnt be spending much cash too. thr's an interview tml. Hagen Daz ! i would pray hard that everything would go smoothly and pls let me have this job. i LOVE their uniform. hah !

tml is darlinggg's off day too. gonna go out with him (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES