I'm so wanting to hit the books and study again. now that those days are over, it's kinda strange not having a highlighter and hiding my face behind books and notes. the feeling is just so weird. N level results was out ytd. i wonder what would it be like during the result of O levels. GOD ! I'm scared.
still wondering if Poly or Jc would be better for me? i loved to hit the books, only weeks & days before the exams =/ Poly has loads of hands on they say, but i hate projects and presentations and stuff like that.

what if my results aint gd enough to go to a Jc? what course would i want if i go to a poly? what if my results are gd and i have to choose between the two?

i certainly miss mugging for the big exams, cheating for physics, handing in a blank piece for foolscap for ss test, failing math papers and of cus stressing myself outside the examination hall !
wonder how my results would be like.
worst case scenario :
Mr Chia : hello Cherlyn !
Me : hello.
Mr Chia : Congratulations ! You've done extremely well !
Me : Really? *face beaming with happiness*
Mr Chia : Yea. It's just that you failed you Math and so you've gotta retain.

ok. fuck would be the first word i would sputter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES