DO YOU LOVE POTATOES???? I KNOW I DO! POTATO LOVERS IN THE WHOLE WORLD UNITE FOR THIS POTATO WORSHIP ENTRY. HOW VERSATILE CAN POTATOES BE...... ALL SHAPES AND SIZES, SOFT OR HARD, HEALTHY OR UNHEALTHY, DRY OR WET, FOR THE OLD OR YOUNG, FIT OR UNFIT, POTATOES ARE PERFECT AND NO MATTER WHAT, POTATOES STILL TASTE AWESOME!! WELL HERE WE GO. MASH POTATOES BAKED POTATOES BOILED POTATOES FRIED POTATOES STRAIGHT CUT FRIES CRISS CROSS FRIES CURLY FRIES SMILEY FRIES HASHBROWNS ROSTI GRATIN POTATO SALAD POTATO CHIPS POTATO CAKES ... .. . ALRIGHTY... DONT ALL OF THE ABOVE MAKES YOUR MOUTH SALIVATE? I'm a huge fan of potatoes and I would kill for them, literally. Potatoes is a good source of Carbohydrates and the starch will get converted to the energy you need for the day! Any potato lover know that the right amount of potatoes would do us some good but too much of them, you're g...
After all these months, I finally dreamt of you. I dreamt of us, the way I wanted us to be. It was a sweet dream then I woke up, realizing it was actually a nightmare because I can never have you. I took a deep breath and exhaled disbelief, the disbelief that I finally dreamt of you after all these time. Next breath I smiled a little as I exhaled, the dream was too good, it was everything I wanted. The next breath i choked a little when I inhaled and exhaled all my disappointment and the pain that unknowingly built up in me. I fell back into that dark pit I struggled to escape from. That dark pit thats filled with us, the happy us, the sad us, just us. I hear your laughter in my head and tears swelled. Oh how I miss that wonderful sound. I miss you so much. I miss you and I want to continue dreaming you, I want to be saturated with you so I will never forget you, not one bit. I'm holding on to you, wondering if I meant this much to you and in the process, I'm breaking myself bu...
My job satisfaction not only comes from see ing my patients get well, but also it comes from their smiles, every "thank you", every touch. It comes from all the relationships I'm building with my fellow colleagues too. Getting to know someone can be tedious but I'd learned that all that hard work is worth it. I think this is why we meet people in our lives, some we meet are blessings, others as lessons we learned too late. For the better or worse, I think our very presence in someone else's life can be life changing enough. We engage and connect in various depth and how can two different beings not affect each other's thoughts and perceptions. & its two ways. Love, connection and trust between people goes both ways. Closed minded and closed hearted people cannot gain from those around them, and only with an open heart & mind can we truly be free and gain in life. My personal success is measured by the amount of people's life I've touched and...
Comments