my alarm rang at 9.30 am just now. reminder was to " Call NYP admin ask for Poly Package". being as lazy as i can be. guess what i did. =x i woke up. reach for my phone under my pillow, search the number in my contact list, dialled, spoke like 10 words, said "thank you , byebye" and POOF ! off to my lala land again ! thats how lazy Cherlyn can be !!

was suppose to work full shift on monday. and OFF on tuesday & go watch movies with JOHN ! but yvonne told me that " Ethan / Wan Ping / Diyana also wan work full shift lei. you change with tuesday lah ! " den i " eh.... eh... errr... OK LOR " zzzz SO I"M SORRY JOHN !

so i'm told that i'll be getting my package tomorrow.Ethan was told that he's getting his next week. same school & different ans -.- i hope i start school soon !! work was fun but tiring too. march will pass soon and i'll get my pay soon.

so anyone wanna go watch movie " L, change the world " with me and John , kindly tell us ! i'll be treating John ice cream at Haagen Daz like i promised ages ago !! HOHO ! bleahhhhh !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES