Bringing you CHERLYN TEO GROWING PROCESS. (from a baby to a baby). =DD

im happy that a bang into the side-table with my "chuchu" car. hahha

my grandmother gave me a "kiam tou roti" and kept me chewing non-stop ! =D

HEYO PPLE ! HOODIES YO ! package comes with a free MILK BOTTLE ! =D

& i thought MOOMOO was my Boyfriend. sadly, it's all a childhood dream =D

i played Wahjong just now, when i was at 200/1000words of my essay. hahah =D

and i sent an email to myself with my 300/1000 word essay attached. from PC to notebook ! hahaha=D

50% discount SwimSuit !


Swim Towel !

Running shoes, please make me run faster ! =P

Hello Hello Panda ! I'm going to eat you tmr after training =D

JOLENE & CHERLYN :))

Hello Nigel. Nice Nap with FS right ? hahaha !

Hello Elgin ! Sleep well =D hahhaha

Uncle Louis gave me this. hahaha. Year 2005 -.-

HELLO LIFESAVING CLASS =))

back from shopping with Mummy. hahaha. its always best to go out with Mummy cause she will pay for all my expenses for that day. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ! hahahaha.
okok. so mummy spent like about 200 bucks on me just now. cause i bought running shoes for friday trainings *grins* (cause this stupid cherlyn here hopes with running shoes she will run faster). an arena swimsuit, Size 34. hahah. don't wanna buy actually, but is was on 50% discount and Mummy say "Eh so cheap, buy la, don't waste !" Ok, i'm like " walao, say so loud -.- k la k la" hahahah. typical right ? haha. ok, anws, ON SALE means CLEARANCE, so i got old stocks. ahhaha. walked around and saw sports towel ! swimming towel ! ahahah, so i got one for myself too. saw pullbuoy too ! but i spared a thought for Mummy's wallet, so i decided to get it another time. what a good daughter i am. hahahaha. like real !
ok msn-ed with some ppl just now. jolene, margaret, weiling, hongkoon, leslie, shimin, mark superstar! and a suanning session with GARIEL TAN JUN XIANG !

im bored la. listening to Take A Bow by Rihanna. nice song.
Don't tell me you're sorry cause you're not
Baby when I know you're only sorry you got caught
But you put on quite a show
You really had me going
But now it's time to go
Curtain's finally closing
That was quite a show
Very entertaining
But it's over now
Go on and take a bow

9 more days. thanks ah stupid NUS !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES