hhello all.
i'm so bored again.
logged in game just now. omg la, missed them so much. ahahhaahha
FINFIN ! <33
yesyes and i know PTS MISS ME TOO ! =D
ytd training was pure sprints. omg. haha. and polo was ok. i was supposed to play ok. uncle louis asked me to play whites, butttttttttttt i not familiar with the rules. SO I WANNA PLAY NEXT TRAINING !
and im here to upload the overdued photos.
im so gonna meet up with the peepos ( Horizen ) this coming holiday.

PICTURES !

we had YOGHURTS for LAB LESSONS ! =D

"NERDS" Culture. =D

this is my reward for 4 years of 100% attendance and enthusiasm.

& thanks TONG for getting me this. =D


& yes i love you babe. seriously why should i be so nice to people? especially those who talk bad about people, behind their back. no point being so nice to me, for goodness sake. now i've totally seen your true colors, you can freaking get out of my "life". i thought being mutual friends would be a good idea, but now, just fuck off bitch !
thanks for being with me people.

sociology test tmr. bye ! =))

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES