Quite trueeeeeeeeeeeeee :)

Dominant in Relationships : I dunno :D but usually i ask for the breakups. LOLOL!

Someone loves them right now : HAHAHA LIKE REAL.

Always want the last word : Wth is this. hahaha, i dun understand.

Caring : haha, i feel that i am caring? how bout you? haha.

Smart : Street-Smart at least. :)

Loud : yes. i am VERY LOUD.

Loyal : i am loyal but im not a dog eh. lmao.

Easy to talk to : very very easy to talk to. just start a topic & i will not stop talking.

Everything you ever wanted : hahahaha !

Easy to please : true to a certain extend, not for studies thou. :(

The one and only : ?!?!?!?!?!

Longs for freedom : only when in control !

Rebellious when withheld or restricted : SUPER DUPER TRUE !

Lives by "No Pain No Gain" : thats why i've been training like mad nowadays.

Caring : They dunno they repeated the same thing -.-

Always a suspect : hahaha. true. cause i'm a bad girl :D

Playful : Deifinitely. :p

Mysterious : i do have super lot of stuff unspoken.

Stubborn : VERY !

Curious : VERY ! luckily i'm not a cat !

Independent : VERY !

Strong-willed : VERY ! i will always get what i want, if i want to. :D

A fighter : ya, i fight with my thoughts, my emotions, my brothers, my friends, my teachers, my parents, my hands, my pillow at night, the urge to eat alot and my fats. :D

True or no true ? Up to You !

hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahah !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES